Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
This form only pertains to Site Plans, Preliminary Plats and Planned Development Zoning Applications.
Applicant shall complete items 1-6, submit items 7-13 and remit to assigned Planner when requesting a meeting. Additional information may be identified during the course of the plan review process.
*Only applicable to Site Plans
CITY OF MURFREESBORO
Pre-application Meeting Outline
This form only pertains to Site Plans, Preliminary Plats and Planned Development Zoning.
The information discussed at the meeting shall not be considered exhaustive. Additional information may be identified during the course of the plan review and approval process.
1) Introduction of City staff and project team
2) Applicant describes site location, site plan and proposed use
3) Utility services (water, sewer, electric, and repurified water) by MWRD
4) Stormwater management and site grading and off-site drainage adjacent to site by City Project Engineer
5) Traffic, access, on-site circulation, and parking (including any needed participation in roadway improvements / connections / traffic studies) by City Project Engineer
6) Landscaping, buffering, open space, and site lighting
7) Proposed zoning changes, annexation, variances, special use permit applicability
8) Building appearance, architectural themes, and signage
9) Solid waste management and mail service
10) Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (if applicable)
11) Other matters such as needed studies, permits, etc.
12) Project timing, critical dates, and phasing
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field