Residential Street Light?

Residential street lights in the City limits are the responsibility of the Murfreesboro Electric Department.  Please call 615-893-5514 to report an outage.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call when a tree in the City's Right-of-Way is dead?
2. If I live outside of the Murfreesboro City limits who do I call about a tree that has fallen in the street?
3. What is an "easement" ?
4. What is a "right of way" ?
5. Residential Street Light?
6. Road projects and Road Closings?
7. Traffic Lights and Street Signs?