The Tennessee Small Business Development Center is the focus on the latest edition of “The Insider,” the City’s monthly Podcast.
As small businesses confront Covid-19, Associate Director Kayla Miller discusses the federally funded program first initiated under President Jimmy Carter to help small business thrive. Listen to “Insider” with host Mike Browning at https://cityofmurfreesborotn.podbean.com/. The podcast is also available on YouTube at https://youtu.be/eQIBTPBrIxM.
This latest edition of City’s official podcast is available on the City of Murfreesboro’s website http://www.murfreesborotn.gov/ via PodBean. Just click the Media Center tab on the homepage http://www.murfreesborotn.gov/107/Media-Center then click “Listen to City Podcasts” to access PodBean https://cityofmurfreesborotn.podbean.com/. “The Insider” podcasts can also be downloaded as an MP3 format via the Podbean app.
Topics discussed with Kayla Miller in this edition of “The Insider” include:
- The difference between the Tennessee Small Business Development Center and the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- The Murfreesboro TSBDC is one of 14 offices in the State of Tennessee and covers the largest territory.
- Services offered to small businesses by the TSBDC.
- What the TSBDC is doing during the Covid-19 pandemic to assist small businesses.
- Technical services such as classes and online consultation for small businesses.
For more information on the Tennessee Small Business Development Center, visit www.TSBDC.org or email or call the office at MTSU@TSBDC.org or 625-898-2745.
“Insider” is hosted by Public Information Director Mike Browning and produced by award-winning producer Michael Nevills every month in the studios located in Murfreesboro City Hall.
For City News online, visit www.Murfreesborotn.gov.