LINK Account Access
MWRD has enhanced the services available to you on our online payment website. You can pay your utility bill online, review past bills, compare usage histories and request e-bills instead of a paper bill through our online customer account access portal, LINK.
Register or login by clicking the "Pay Online" image below or by using the City's online payment center. Registering will provide you the option to review account information and sign-up for e-bills, and one-time payments can be made without registering.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need your 9-digit customer and 8-digit account numbers to make the payment. These can be found at the top of your bill, or call Customer Service at 615-848-3209, Option 2 to have us look it up. Click on the “Online Payment’ link on the right-hand side of the page to pay your bill.
- These services are provided by a third party working in partnership with the City of Murfreesboro.
- Online payments made to the city through this third party and include a service fee for credit card and electronic check transactions.
- These service fees are used by the third party to develop, maintain, and enhance online services.
- The City of Murfreesboro does not receive these funds.
- These service fees will be charged to the consumer at the time of the transactions.
If you wish to make a payment total greater than the maximum amount, it will have to be achieved via multiple payments. As an example, if you wanted to pay $2,250, you would be required to make two credit card payments.
Each online payment is subject to the below fee schedule.
|$5.00 - $10.00||$0.25|
|$10.01 - $15.00||$0.50|
|$15.01 - $20.00||$0.75|
|$20.01 - $25.00||$1.00|
|$25.01 - $30.00||$1.25|
|$30.01 - $35.00||$1.50|
|$35.01 - $400.00||$1.75|
|$400.01 - $800.00||$3.50|
|$800.01 - $1,200.00||$5.25|
|$1,200.01 - $1,600.00||$7.00|
|$1,600.01 - $2,000.00||$8.75|
*Payments made by cash, check, money order, by mail, or at our cashier counters will not require service fees.