MLK Day of Service Career Expo
Thursday, January 20
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Patterson Park Community Center
521 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Murfreesboro TN 37130
Participating Companies and Agencies
Alliance HR Services
American Job Center Murfreesboro
American Wonder Porcelain
At Home Healthcare
Carvana Inspection Center, Lebanon TN
City of Murfreesboro
Contemporary Services Corp. (CSC)
Goodwill Career Solutions
Jagemann Precision Plastics
Journeys in Community Living
Lyneer Staffing Solutions
Martin Heating, Cooling & Plumbing LLC
MVP Event Staffing
Roscoe Brown, Inc
Rutherford County Sheriff's Department
Stones River Manor
TSA at BNA
United States Navy
VA Midsouth Healthcare Network
Yates Services, LLC/Nissan
Meet with recruiters from local companies that are hiring for full-time and part-time positions. Business casual or professional dress is highly recommended. Bring several resumes along with a valid I.D. Be prepared to introduce yourself to potential employers, ask questions and answer employer questions.
Arrival & Setup:
- You may arrive starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Of note, Patterson Park Community Center is located near a school, and there will be school traffic present starting from around 8:15 until 8:45 a.m.
- For unloading purposes, you may park briefly in the turnaround in front of the Community Center. After unloading, you will park in the lot detailed below.
- The hiring expo will occur in the gym at Patterson Park Community Center. Please park in their parking lot to the right and not the school parking lot to the left.
- There will be a check-in desk in the front of the building and volunteers available to help you bring in any necessary items.
- Each company will be provided one table and two chairs. Please bring any tablecloths, advertising materials or swag as you see fit.
- Please arrive by 8:30 as the event starts at 9:00 a.m.
- Our apologies, but electricity and WIFI are not available in the gym. Please bring battery packs or hotspots if needed.
- The American Job Center will provide a mobile career coach for interviews if needed. Attendees can also submit job applications via the mobile career coach or Patterson Park library computers.