Murfreesboro Transit Business Diversity Meeting at Patterson Park Community Center July 7, 2021
Murfreesboro Transit will hold a Business Diversity meeting on July 7, 2021 at Patterson Park Community Center from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to inform interested persons, small, and disadvantaged businesses of possible contracting opportunities with Murfreesboro Transit.
Types of items procured with Federal Transit Administration USC 5307 funding are: Bus Washing Services, Janitorial Supplies, Uniforms, signage, communication services, marketing, construction, design, architectural and engineering, etc.
All qualified DBE’s must be registered with and approved by the State of Tennessee Department of Transportation Unified Certification Program. Information regarding this certification can be found at https://www.tn.gov/tdot/civil-rights/small-business-development-program.html
The meeting will be held on July 7, 2021 at Patterson Park Community Center from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Patterson Park is located at 521 Mercury Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37130.Please contact Russ Brashear, Assistant Transportation Director
Murfreesboro City Hall
111 West Vine Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37133
(615) 893-6441 or
TDOT Unified Certification Program Information
Click here for printable pdf version of meeting notice.Covid-19
As the COVID-19 Pandemic evolves so may these recommendations and guidelines for Murfreesboro Transit passengers:
The City of Murfreesboro Transportation Department is responsible for the administration and operation of public transportation service (Murfreesboro Transit) within the City of Murfreesboro. It also works with
Murfreesboro Transit Comprehensive Operation Analysis
Presented at the public meeting held November 14, 2017, at Patterson Park Community Center. Click here to view the presentation.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
A copy of Murfreesboro Transit's most recent customer satisfaction survey results
Important Points to Remember
- All routes originate and transfer at the Murfreesboro Transit Center at the northeast corner of Walnut and Burton
- Murfreesboro Transit currently offers seven routes in the City of Murfreesboro (see map for route details)
- Murfreesboro Transit buses run Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Wait for the bus at the bus stop or anywhere along the route and flag down the driver as we make "courtesy stops"
- Murfreesboro Transit bus drivers try very hard to stay on schedule, so arrive at your stop a few minutes early
- Check to be sure you are getting on the right bus before you board. Each bus shows its destination and route number above the front windshield
- Every Murfreesboro Transit bus has a bike rack
- Every Murfreesboro Transit bus is wheelchair-accessible